SPRAYISM was founded in 2020 by Jim Peebles on the back of a lifelong love of spray painted art.
Jim has been an active participant, quietly connecting dots in the background of the global spray painting scene for over 25 years, notable for being the namesake “Iron” of Ironlak.
While artists have battled for fame on coveted surfaces of all kinds, Jim’s name has been on every iconic Ironlak spray can since 2002.
SPRAYISM specialise in the design, development and management of websites and online stores for local and international businesses and brands.
SPRAYISM is the official Australian distributor for Ironlak art products and the international fulfilment provider for ironlak.com
We are tightly connected with artists and experts across the globe and can facilitate a range of projects including.
- All forms of web design from sleek and simple through to highly complex
- Online store development for stores of all sizes and types
- Brand representation and distribution
- Social media management, online strategy & advanced digital advertising
- Brand and artist collaborations
- Artist commissions
- Street art & graffiti mural painting
- Spray paint art classes, workshops, activations & corporate events
We are leaders in our space. We take pride in flawless execution and ensure on time delivery.
If you have a project related to any of the above specialisations then we are the first people to talk to. Hit the link, get in touch, and we will be happy to assist.